Question:
why do kids eat glue???
2006-03-03 16:53:14 UTC
EWWW!
Eleven answers:
blperry18
2006-03-03 16:59:46 UTC
Dont laugh, but as a former glue eater...it tastes good! I dont know what my problem was, but in elementary school I liked to eat glue any time we used it in school..very weird
DJMC
2006-03-03 18:36:08 UTC
They're kids. And if it don't stop by age 5, I'd seek professional help
Azaliah
2006-03-03 17:55:35 UTC
let me get nice and factual for you! I found a website on this matter, or one quite similar to it!! The answer is simple. Pica. I hope this website answers your question!
♥ ☆ StarLiteGrl~98☼1 ☆ ♥
2006-03-03 16:58:47 UTC
Because they think it tastes good! And they like the gooey/sticky feeling in their mouths!
2006-03-04 14:12:10 UTC
Because they want to try new things i guess. They just want to see if it tastes good. Or maybe they are just weird
Al
2006-03-04 00:49:17 UTC
because it don't taste bad. kids eat what don't taste bad like erasers, boogers, and pen caps. just like we eat things that don't taste bad like wheat checks, broccli, and fingernails.
dazed___21
2006-03-03 16:57:19 UTC
because it goes really well with paper
cloud16