Question:
Has anyone been to a Wiggles concert?
2006-01-12 14:28:55 UTC
Are they worth the price of the ticket? At what age did you take your child and did they enjoy it?
Five answers:
Hick_Ninja
2006-01-13 12:03:56 UTC
I went this past fall with my then 2 1/2 year old daughter, and it was great! They involved the crowd, many people brought gifts (roses for Dorothy, bones for Wags, a couple pillows for Jeff, etc), they ran through the audience, kids were dancing everywhere, etc. It was much better than expected, and well worth the price of admission.
Amy Deweese
2006-01-14 03:29:24 UTC
We took our toddler and I believe he was about 3 1/2 at the time. He loved it!!
tonyalaya
2006-01-13 02:11:39 UTC
We went about 3 or 4 years ago when they were fairly new. It was so worth it. And we drove 5 hours with 3 toddlers to get to it. Murray came down from the stage and I have a picture of him with my daughter. I've heard they are more strict now with the audience. Our kids danced in the aisles, and they got the audience involved in the show.
racingcowboy58
2006-01-12 22:33:32 UTC
I think I heard somewhere that The Wiggles actually outdid the Rolling Stones in concert attendance and income in 2004.

I don't know whether to be amazed or frightened by that thought...
trivialguru
2006-01-12 22:30:24 UTC
My wife took my son at age 3. He loved it. By the way, they were the top selling concert that year.