Question:
How do I train my kid for potty and how do I get him rid of constipation. He is 2 yr old?
Vishaal
2005-12-21 11:55:53 UTC
How do I train my kid for potty and how do I get him rid of constipation. He is 2 yr old?
Two answers:
Sudhir R
2005-12-24 02:51:33 UTC
Give him oranges, custard apple, carrots, pappaya, etc in food and make him dring lots of water for curing constipation. High fibre foods will reduce the constipation too

Educate him about the potty and then gift him whenever he does properly.
James
2005-12-21 18:22:23 UTC
As far as potty training goes, get a training toilet, introduce him to it, tell him what it's for, and tell him to tell you when he feels like he needs to go. Ask him during the day if he needs to go. Reward him for using the potty, but don't punish him for using his diaper.

As for the constipation, try increasing the amount of fiber in his diet: whole grains, maybe even prunes, etc. Fixing the constipation will undoubtedly make it easier for you to potty train him.