Question:
What do you feed your toddler for lunch?
ni_hao2000
2006-03-15 20:19:36 UTC
What do you feed your toddler for lunch?
Twelve answers:
Kevin
2006-03-15 21:01:54 UTC
The lunches that I fix for my girls usually include,

1) One small tupperware container with

-a few ounces of some kind of meat: baked chicken, turkey dogs, etc.

-half a serving of 'pasta pickups', the kind with spinach and cheese inside

2) A second small tupperware container with

-vegetables. Raw carrots, sugar snap peas

-fruit. Grapes & Strawberries

3) Either a small yogurt cup or applesauce

4) Cup of juice. They've really taken to V-8's new Fuzion. Combo of fruit & vegetable juice. Counts as a full serving of each.

This gives them a well-rounded selection of foods. They don't always eat everything, but there's enough there that they should be getting enough and have quite a bit of variety, too.

I'm looking forward to other people's answers for more ideas.
life beyond yur wildest dreams
2006-03-15 23:34:56 UTC
my daughter has always ben a finicky eater. she wont dare eat veggies if they are hard so, i make sure i boil them to sog them up and also "doctor it up" with spices. most of the time i hide them by chopping it really fine into dishes she DOES like. for lunch: basically alot of waht the others wrote minus the fresh veggies, but i do give her pediasure just to make sure she gets some nutrients. 1/2 turkey and cheese sandwich with no crust. pastas with lean meats.
spongebobfreak79
2006-03-21 20:46:58 UTC
I have 18 month old twins and their favorite lunches are spegetti o's, fish sticks, chicken fries, popcorn chicken, pbj sandwiches, cheatoes, fruit cups,
2006-03-15 20:24:23 UTC
I feed them cherrios and caned baby foods, mostly the little sausages. I know, I had problems deciding too!
2006-03-18 02:05:23 UTC
he's 13 months and loves chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches with teddy grahms, ramen noodles and pear slices, hot dogs and french fries (baked not fried...trying not to give him fried foods), spaghetti o's (makes a big mess but he loves them), pizza rolls, scrambled eggs and french toast sticks...anything really, he's not picky
Cat In The Sink
2006-03-15 20:20:24 UTC
Peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat, glass of milk, Apple or orange slices.
2006-03-15 20:45:07 UTC
The same thing I'm eating. I offer her more fruits and vegetables than I eat.
LadyHazmat
2006-03-15 20:28:53 UTC
I give my little sis. some crackers and some apple juice and some carrots!! She doent eat alot!! And if she does she works it off!! Runs around!!
DramaGuy
2006-03-20 16:07:25 UTC
Applesauce, yougurt, cheese.
wccbright
2006-03-15 20:22:13 UTC
fruit and veggies, a yummy grilled cheese is good sometimes too, as well as soup.
yoonixa
2006-03-15 20:24:01 UTC
Macaroni and cheese,

Sandwiches,

Noodles,

Pasta,

Rice,

fruits,

probably everything we eat, my baby eats.
gypsyiiiis
2006-03-15 20:24:24 UTC
mac and cheese, carrot sticks, raisins, and milk